Winner of the 2016 Hospitality Social Media Awards for The Gate pub.
Rose & Crown
24 High Street
400 years never looked so good.
Probably the coolest kids on the block right now.
Sticky Toffee Pudding in Butterscotch
YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF LONDON,
BUT NEVER LONDON OUT OF THE GIRL.
Think BYO restaurants in Brixton Village, Pop-Up Bars at the Old Truman Brewery, street food in Granary Square, and skyscraper views across the Thames...
Yea, all that.
You're not in London now, darling.
Hertfordshire, this is your home now.
These are the rules:
1. If you don't want to take a photo of it, it's not worth eating.
2. You're only as cool as the places you frequent.
3. There's always time for a cheeky one.
4. Never choose from a laminated menu.
5. A Pub is for everyone, fur babies & snot monsters too.
6. TripAdvisor is for good vibes only #karma
7. Hospitality is a way of life, not a job.
8. If you can't handle the banter step away from the bar.
9. Always tip.
10. Support your pub all year, not just at Christmas.